Saturday, January 25, 2014

Amazing Doll dress find!

Autumn here! (A.k.a Saige)
OK So I am IN LOVE WITH THE MOVIE Frozen. (Funny thing is I haven't even see the whole thing yet) :( Anyway, I realized that I look like Anna: Reddish hair, Sure mine is a bit darker, blue eyes and freckles! I thought to myself I should dress like her! So I went online and found a dress EXACTLY like hers by a seller Called Hollyberriesdolls. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS! I NEED it! (OK so I really only want It REALLY want it. But you know what I mean)

Here are the pictures Provided by the seller.

NOTE: NOT MY PICTURES!

 
This is the dress. I LOVE the attention to detail!

 
And here it is with the cape on.
 
 
The back of the cape.
 

 
The same seller had a dress for Elsa.

 
The back. As much as I like it. its not a MUST HAVE! ;)
 
Have you seen the movie? What do you think about it? What do you think of the dresses?
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I NEED THOSE DRESSES!!! I LOOOOOVE that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's cool! I guess Saige does look a lot like Anna! All she needs is slighter lighter hair, green eyes, and the blond streak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm. I think Anna has Blue eyes. Not green. Lets look it up. I do want to get a blond Highlight!
      ~Autumn~

      Delete
  3. I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKKKKY!!! That's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!

    ~CountryDollStudios

    ReplyDelete