Monday, March 3, 2014

Surprize doll!!!!!!

She here!!! I'm So excited!
 
 
Here she is in the box.
 
 
The Box is open!
 
 
And here she is! #33
 
 
Here she is with her hair combed.
 
 
It is really pretty and goes down to her waist.
 
 
She has very pretty blue eyes.
 

 
Meet Sarah Hope Miller! A historical from the year 1850.
(California Gold Rush)
 
 
She is wearing her Travel Dress. Not her Meet dress. I haven't made that yet.
I will be changing her eye color and giving her freckles. I am also "Collecting" her world. Only most of the things will be made by me.
 
Now for a contest. What hair style should her meet style be?
 
 
One braid?
 
 
Hanging?
 
 
Two Braids?
 
 
One ponytail?
 
 
Curls?
 
 
Pigtails?
 
Comment below!
Come back soon to see her world grow!!!!!!
 

9 comments:

  1. She's pretty, I can't wait to see the rest of her collection! I think it should be two braids. This looks fun, I should do something like this! Oh, you could write books for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea!
    My sources tell me that one popular hairstyles from that time were a simple braid down the back or a bun. Those are my choices! :)
    ~Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote one braid! Also, I reallllllllly think you should post on how your changing her eye color! AG should actually make this a real historical doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were awarded: http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-sunflower-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete