Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Sunflower Blogger Award

Yeah! I think. I Got this award from Autumn! I love doing these things but I can't always think of people to nominate. And this one calls for 11! I will do my best but no promises........
 Anyways...........
 
The Rules:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
3. Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
 
11. Facts
1. I am the Oldest in my family
2. I am graduating this year. AND ITS GETTING CLOSE!!!!!!!!!
3. I am sick of winter
4. I have 7 dolls
5. I sleep in a bunk bed
6. I will never get tired of hearing Dad read at night.
7. I have a obsession with Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures and Sofia the First. :P
8. I used to play Piano.
9. I have a violin. But can't find a teacher.
10. I LOVE to sing.
11. I sing all the time.
Literally
Just ask my siblings
 
 
My Questions:
 
Kindle or iPad?
Umm. Well I have nether. I do have a iPod. Does that Count?
So.... Um.... iPad
 
Strangest place you've ever been?
Umm. I can't think of anything. But I will say that when me and my friends get together we DO some pretty strange things..... ;)
 
Makeup or no makeup?
No Makeup. not a drop. Nothing! Completely natural. Well you get the point.
 
Favorite animal?
Bunny and Horse :D
 
Ever ridden a horse?
Yes!
I actually owned one for about two years......
 
An obsession?
CHOCOLATE!
Dolls, Stopmotions, My computer......
 
Library or mall?
Library
 
Organized or disorganized?
Depends. I can't think when I am disorganized, But it happens anyway.
 
Reader or writer?
Both. But I think I write more.
 
Best gift ever received?
Well That would have to be God Sending his only son to Die for my sins!
 
Favorite movie?
Tangled, An American tale (Fielev goes west) :)
N O M I N E E ' S Q U E S T I O N S
 
Favorite "Toy"?
Favorite Subject in school?
Do you Collect anything?
White or Black?
Flowers or Stars?
When you have the option, Do you Call a Friend or Text a Friend?
If you could have ANYTHING in the world, What would it be?
A Princess or A Pop star? ;)
Sing or dance?
City or Country?
Favorite Pop/Soda?
 
The Nominee's
 
Um So I have NO idea who to nominate so you can do this if you wish! Anyone may!
One request though. Comment down below your Blog address so I can read it if you do it :)
THANKS!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You were awarded: http://onedolloutthere.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete